Top 5 Blog Posts
Our third best-performing post this month is Maria’s timeless tips on how to get your toddler through a cold – probably due to the high pollen count causing so much hayfever at the moment!
Last but not least, our fifth top post this month is a new one from Sarah about why she chose a common baby name for Olivia!
Top 5 Instagram Posts
Top 5 Things we did
- So, OBVIOUSLY, top of this list is our interview with the BBC! We are expecting to be live on TV this Wednesday (3 July) so keep your eye out on BBC South East for our lovely faces 🙂
- Sarah turned 24, and is very upset about it!
- Our facebook page reached 600 likes! If you haven’t yet liked our social media pages please check out the links on our contact us page and give us some love
- Maria’s little boy has been making really good progress with his swimming lessons! Well done little monkey, show that pool noodle how it’s done!
- Paige‘s little girl has mastered 35 words and signs in makaton, and she’s only 17 months old!
Top 5 Photos this month
Top 5 Other Blogposts we LOVED
- The Little Giggles – Beginners Guide to Cloth Diapering
- It’s a Tink Thing – Painting with Paw Patrol
- This is Where it is at – How to Enjoy the Sun Safely
- Kate on Thin Ice – Supporting a Child with Type 1 Diabetes
- AutisMum – An Introduction (this is a new blog which we are very excited to see content from in the future!)
What’s been happening for you this month? Let us know in the comments!